The Media Center Kit includes Raspberry Pi (3B), and contains everything you need to run a Media Center. The HighPi case is tool-free, assembles with the Pi board in seconds, and has generous room for add-on boards and their outputs.
- Raspberry Pi Model 3 B
- HighPi Raspberry Pi Model B+/2/3 Case, black
- 5.25V 2.4A Power Supply
- Class 10 16GB MicroSD Card (with adapter) pre-loaded with XBMC (OpenElec)
- Cat6 Ethernet Network Cable
- High Quality 3ft HDMI Cable
You will just need to plug it into your TV with HDMI cable (included) and to your local network/Internet with a network cable(included), boot it up and start adding XBMC channels or your local media libraries.
Useful Add-Ons(Not Included):
- USB microSD card reader: To re-image the microSD card from another computer
- OSMC Remote Control: This remote controller is the perfect way to control OSMC
- HDMI to VGA Adapter