The UniPiCase is a secure, feature-rich case made to the best design and fabrication standards. This is our own case design, and it is manufactured in Canada!
This one is of many possible variations of this case. The UniPiCase ZW is incredibly configurable, and can fit almost any project. There are;
- Regular, camera, and tall lids available
- Alternate face-plates that close off the HDMI/USB ports
- Customized face-plates that provide access to add-on boards such as audio or I/O Zero HATs
- Custom lid branding opportunities available for volume orders
Allo MiniBoss Case Features
- This Tall version accommodates a Pi Zero board, as well as the Allo MiniBoss board board stacked on top of it!
- A beautifully embossed logo is on the lid, facing the rear of the case so it's visible when the cables point away from you.
- A wide base provides stability for the case when heavy HDMI cables are attached.
- The entire case assembles without tools, but requires a small screwdriver or pen to remove it, securing the contents.
- The lid can be removed for inspection without disconnecting any cables from the Pi or powering it down.
- Ports for the Pi Zero/Zero W are labeled on the base to avoid confusion between the USB and PWR ports.
- A camera cable slot on the underside of the case allows external cameras to be connected.
- Low-profile silicon feet are included, to hold the case in place on hard surfaces.
- The case can be wall mounted using two pre-marked invisible mounting holes at each end.
Also Required for Completion
- The Pi Zero board of your choice; Pi Zero / Zero W / Zero WH
- Header pins for Zero or Zero W boards to connect to the MiniBoss
- The Allo MiniBoss board (Includes required 12mm standoff set)
- ABS injection molded plastic
- 91 x 46.5 x 40 mm, 25.0 g [3.60 x 1.83 x 1.58 in, 0.88 oz]