Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W
- Raspberry Pi Foundation
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Building on the success of the current Zero family, Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W is built around a Raspberry Pi-designed System-in-Package, which integrates the BCM2710A1 die used in Raspberry Pi 3 with 512MB of RAM.
• 1GHz quad-core, 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 CPU
• VideoCore IV GPU
• 512MB LPDDR2 DRAM
• 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN
• Bluetooth 4.2 / Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
• MicroSD card slot
• Mini HDMI and USB 2.0 OTG ports
• Micro USB power
• HAT-compatible 40-pin header
• Composite video and reset pins via solder test points
• CSI camera connector
Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W is footprint-compatible with earlier members of the Raspberry Pi Zero family.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I use Zero 2 W as my private DNS server for my home’s router running pihole, unbound, ufw and just for kicks, links2. This little powerhouse handles everything and never breaks a sweat.