The UniPiCase is a secure, feature-rich case made to the best design and fabrication standards. This is our own case design, and it is manufactured here in Canada!
This one is of many possible variations of this case. The UniPiCase ZW is incredibly configurable, and can fit almost any project. There are;
- Regular, camera, and tall lids available
- Alternate face-plates that close off the HDMI/USB ports
- Customized face-plates that provide access to add-on boards such as audio or I/O Zero HATs
- Custom lid branding opportunities available for volume orders
Standard Version Features
- This Standard version accommodates a Pi Zero or Zero W board, with all ports accessible.
- A wide base provides stability for the case when heavy HDMI cables are attached.
- The entire case assembles without tools, but requires a small screwdriver or pen to remove it, securing the contents.
- The lid can be removed for inspection without disconnecting any cables from the Pi or powering it down.
- Ports for the Pi Zero/Zero W are labeled on the base to avoid confusion between the USB and PWR ports.
- A camera cable slot on the underside of the case allows external cameras to be connected.
- Low-profile silicon feet are included, to hold the case in place on hard surfaces.
- The case can be wall mounted using two pre-marked invisible mounting holes at each end.
- Only Tall versions of the case provide headroom for GPIO connections.
- For use with the Raspberry Pi Zero board, one small element must be trimmed from the case. Please see the assembly instructions for full details.
- ABS injection molded plastic
- 91 x 46.5 x 18 mm, 17.5 g [3.60 x 1.83 x 0.71 in, 0.62 oz]