The UniPiCase is a secure, feature-rich case made to the best design and fabrication standards. This is our own case design, and it is manufactured here in Canada!
Note: This one is of many possible variations of this case. The UniPiCase ZW is incredibly configurable, and can fit almost any project. There are;
- Regular, camera, and tall lids available
- Alternate face-plates that close off the HDMI/USB ports
- Customized face-plates that provide access to add-on boards such as audio or I/O Zero HATs
- Custom lid branding opportunities available for volume orders
Standard Version Features
- This Standard version accommodates a Pi Zero or Zero W board, with all ports accessible.
- A wide base provides stability for the case when heavy HDMI cables are attached.
- The entire case assembles without tools, but requires a small screwdriver or pen to remove it, securing the contents.
- The lid can be removed for inspection without disconnecting any cables from the Pi or powering it down.
- Ports for the Pi Zero/Zero W are labeled on the base to avoid confusion between the USB and PWR ports.
- A camera cable slot on the underside of the case allows external cameras to be connected.
- Low-profile silicon feet are included, to hold the case in place on hard surfaces.
- The case can be wall mounted using two pre-marked invisible mounting holes at each end.
- ABS injection molded plastic
- 91 x 46.5 x 18 mm, 17.5 g [3.60 x 1.83 x 0.71 in, 0.62 oz]