Volt+ D (Double) 2x60W
Please note that due to supply shortages the acyrlic case stock for this product is now solid black instead of transparent black as shown in the product images.
A class D amplifier that is really HiFi. The Volt+D is an upgraded and up-sized version of Allo's standalone Volt+ Amplifier. It includes all of the same high end features as the Volt+, with better THD+N, improved sound quality, and double the power. Of course the stepped attenuator is included. The available power depends on PSU voltage, formula is V square / R, so for a 23v power supply it is about 60W per channel.
- Stereo RCA inputs
- Using TPA3116/18 class D amplifier chip (better grounding of main IC)
- On the bottom you can chose the gain (20 and 26)
- Radio avoidance switch to reduce AM interference
- Capacitance Multiplier 'Anti-Pop' circuit limits spikes to about 60db
- Bootstrap snubber mod
- Brand name components as per picture
- PCB with extra copper (since on transient's current can spike to 5A)
- 2 x 60W Dual mono class D
- Mute switch
- 20dB/26dB gain switch
- Power Connector Jack Barrel size: 3.00mm ID (0.118"), 6.50mm OD (0.256")
- Gold plated RCA and Speaker terminals10K 24 position stepped attenuator
- 5mm acrylic case
Also Required (Not Included)
- This amplifier requires a 60W power supply between 19-24DCV with a 3.0 x 6.5 mm barrel jack connector. An example is this model from Allo, but many laptop power supplies are also compatible.