Raspberry Pi to iPod HiFi 30-pin-dock Adapter for Airplay Audio Streaming
- POOLSIDE FACTORY
Give your Apple iPod Hi-Fi® speaker system new life with the Airplay Audio Streaming Adapter. No wires needed, the adapter plugs right into the dock connector. The adapter powers a Raspberry Pi Zero W that digitally sends the audio signal to a high fidelity audio DAC, that then feeds the signal into the dock connector.
- Stream Airplay to your Apple iPod Hi-Fi® boom box
- Compatible with streaming to multiple Airplay devices synchronously when streaming from a Mac.
- Software for Raspberry Pi currently supports Airplay 1, but nothing prevents this adapter working with Airplay 2 once code is available on the Raspberry Pi.
- Can also be used to connect general Raspberry Pi Audio to the 30pin connector beyond Airplay sources.
- Supports up to 192kHz/24bit playback
- Also works with certain other speaker systems with the 30pin Apple Dock connector, for instance the Sony alarm clock ICF-CS10iP, Kicker iKICK iK501, or the Bose SoundDock Portable. For compatibility with your particular device, please inquire directly at [email protected]
- Supports the Firewire as well as USB versions of the 30-pin dock connector (12V and 5V compatible).
Raspberry Pi Zero W and SD card NOT included.