SunFounder Da Vinci kit - 30 Projects Included
SunFounder Da Vinci kit applies to the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, 3 Model A+, 3 Model B+, 3 Model B, 2 Model B, 1 Model B+, 1 Model A+, zero W and zero. It includes various components and chips that can help to create various interesting phenomena which you can get via some operation with the guidance of experiment instructions. In this process, you can learn some basic knowledge about programming. Also, you can explore more application by yourself.
- PROGRAMING LANGUAGES SUPPORT: C Code, Python Code(compatible with 2&3) are provided to learn raspberry pi for beginners
- 26 MODULES: There are 26 commonly used input and output components and modules and some basic electronic devices which can provide powerful assistance in programming learning.
- 30 PROJECTS PROVIDED: This Kit provides you with 30 lessons for reference and learning, including 26 basic I/o lessons and 4 simple practical examples.
- 331 PAGES DETAILED MANUAL (include basic electronics knowledge) and complete code -> Download Link:https://github.com/sunfounder/davinci-kit-for-raspberry-pi
- COMPATIBLE MODELS: Raspberry Pi 4B / 3B+ / 3B / 3A+ / 2B / 1B+ / 1A+ / Zero W / Zero. (NOT included in this kit), to compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Manual Link: https://github.com/sunfounder/davinci-kit-for-raspberry-pi
30 Projects for beginners:
Lesson 1 Blinking LED