Raspberry Pi Compute Module CM4 IO Board
- Raspberry Pi Foundation
Like the IO boards for earlier Compute Module products, this breaks out all the interfaces from the Compute Module to standard connectors, providing a ready-made development platform and a starting point for your own designs. CAD for the IO board is available in KiCad format.
In addition to serving as a development platform and reference design, the IO board is a finished product in its own right: if you require a Raspberry Pi that supports a wider range of input voltages, has all its major connectors in a single plane, or allows you to attach your own PCI Express devices, then Compute Module 4 with the IO Board does what you need.
Note: This listing is for the IO board alone. The CM4 Compute module is NOT included.
- Standard 40-pin GPIO header
- 2 × full-size HDMI 2.0 connectors
- 2 × MIPI DSI display FPC connectors
- 2 × MIPI CSI-2 camera FPC connectors
- 2 × USB 2.0 connectors
- Gigabit Ethernet jack with PoE support 3
- PCIe Gen 2 x1 socket
- MicroSD card socket (for use with CM4 Lite modules)
- Battery-backed real-time clock
- 5-12V input voltage range (separate power supply required)
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board product brief
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board datasheet
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board KiCAD file
- The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets the standards required in many countries. You can find all compliance information and regional certificates at raspberrypi.org/compliance.
- If you are integrating the Compute Module 4 IO Board into a product and need assistance with compliance, the Raspberry Pi Integrator Program can help: more information and contact details here.
- Compute Module 4 IO Board will remain in production until at least January 2028