Raspberry Pi Zero W Budget Pack
Remember those cereal commercials that would always say, "part of a complete breakfast"? Well the Pi Zero W is a lot like that bowl of cereal - while it's great on its own, you need a lot of accessories to make it a complete meal.
The Pi Zero W Budget Pack is almost everything you need to get going with your Pi Zero W and make it a complete meal.
- Raspberry Pi Zero W - With built-in WiFi and Bluetooth.
- UniPiCase - Zero Standard - Keep your Pi Zero safe while handling.
- Mini HDMI to HDMI Adapter - Will let you convert the little port on the Zero to a standard sized HDMI jack. You can get 1080P HDMI video + audio out of this little computer!
- USB OTG Cable - Lets you plug in a normal USB device such as WiFi dongle, USB hub, keyboard, mouse, etc into the Zero.
- 32GB Class 10 SanDisk SD Card (BLANK) – A micro SD card that’s perfect for installing your OS of choice. You’ll need a USB microSD card reader (see below) to image the card from another computer.
- 5V 2.5A Power Supply - the best way to power up your Pi Zero with a stable 5V power supply that wont vary or sag.
- 2x20 Male Header Strip - Solder this in to plug in Pi HATs, GPIO cables, etc as you would into a normal Pi.