PiZ-EzConnect KIT allows you to customize and build your own GPIO connector for a Raspberry Pi or a Pi-clone (e.g. Asus Tinker, PiOrange etc.) All 40 pins used by the Raspberry Pi are exposed. Soldering is required.
• Twelve, two port terminal blocks
• Two three port terminal blocks
• One 2×20 male header pins for Raspberry Pi without a male header (e.g. Pi Zero or Pi Zero W)
• One Pi-EzConnect board
• One Pi male/female header pin
• One plastic box for all components
Using a PiZ-EzConnect board, it is possible to connect multiple sensors and other electronic devices / components to multiple GPIOs on a Raspberry Pi. PiZ-EzConnect-KIT makes it possible to customize it to suite your needs. With PiZ-EzConnect-KIT, you can leverage the full capability of a Raspberry Pi. Soldering is required.
- Kit to build your own GPIO connector for a Raspberry Pi.
- Soldering required.
- Includes necessary headers for the Raspberry Pi as well as header for connecting as a HAT.
- All Pins are clearly marked.
- Can be used with Raspberry Pi Clones to other flat ribbon cables for prototyping.
Pi Models Supported
By default, we ship the larger, 40 pin connectors which works with the Raspberry Pi+ (models A+, B+, Pi-2 and Pi-3, and other vendors adhering to the HAT standard). Pi-Zero is also supported, as long as a 40 pin header is soldered onto the Pi-Zero. The mounting holes for the standoff for Pi-zero are such that only two standoffs can be connected.
Older models of the Raspberry Pi with a 26 pin header are not supported
- Standoffs are not included, so we recommend a 12-15mm standoff of your choice.