Odseven YL-69 Soil Hygrometer Humidity Detection Module Soil MoistureWater Sensor For Arduino
Instructions for Use
Soil moisture module is most sensitive to the ambient humidity is generally used to detect the moisture content of the soil.
Module to reach the threshold value is set in the soil moisture, DO port output high, when the the soil humidity exceeds a set threshold value, the module D0 output low.
The digital output D0 can be connected directly with the microcontroller to detect high and low by the microcontroller to detect soil moisture.
The digital outputs DO shop relay module can directly drive the buzzer module, which can form a soil moisture alarm equipment.
Analog output AO and AD module connected through the AD converter, you can get more precise values of soil moisture.
- This is a simple water sensor, which can be used to detect soil moisture
- Dual output mode, analog output is accurate
- A fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- With power indicator (red) and digital switching output indicator (green)
- LM393 comparator chip, stable
- VCC: 3.3V-5V
- GND: GND
- DO: digital output interface(0 and 1)
- AO: analog output interface
- Panel PCB Dimension: 3 x 1.5 cm
- Soil Probe Dimension: 6 x 2 cm