Elecfreaks micro:bit Joystick:bit V2 Kit
Joystick:bit V2 is a game board based on micro:bit. It contains a 4-direction joystick and 4 undefined buttons. At the same time, it enhances the game experience with its on-board buzzer and vibration motor. Joystick:bit V2 can also be used as a remote control with a good apperance and comfortable feels.
Humanized Handle Design
Small and mini shape, specially designed for primary and middle school students to hold, fully considering ergonomics.Children can hold it comfortably.
- Handle: X and Y connect to the P1 and P2 port on the micro:bit accordingly.
- Buttons: C、D、E&F connect to the P12、P13、P14 and P15 ports on the micro:bit accordingly.
- Battery Box: The location is on the back and needs 2X AAA batteries to supply power.
- GVS ports: It contains 1 GVS extension ports which could be soldered pin head and master more extension possibilities.
- Switch: Simple control, protection circuit.
- Buzzer: The buzzer connects to the P0 port on the micro:bit.
- Vibration Motor: It connects to the P16 port on the micro:bit.
- Screen Printing: Clear imprints, will not fade.
Easier to manage and transport, the PSP joystick is thinner and lighter than the traditional PS2 joystick.