Armor Case Passive Cooling for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B - Black
An armor aluminum alloy case designed for the Raspberry Pi 4B. This heat sink casing will provide comprehensive protection on top of increased heat dissipation.
- Ultra slim and durable design
- Aluminum alloy heat sink for enhanced heat dissipation and silent operation
- Fully compatible with the latest Raspberry Pi 4B - All ports and slots will fit perfectly
- Includes three thermal pads to ensure perfect heat conduction with the heat sink
- Size: 8.5 x 5.5 x 2.5cm
1x Aluminium Alloy Case
3x Thermal Pads
1x Assembly Screw Set
1x Mini Wrench
1. Place the thicker half of the case as shown.
2. Peel the protective paper from the thermal pads and apply to each boss.
3. Peel the protective clear layer from the top of the thermal pads.
4. Place the Pi4 board as shown, noting the alignment of the yellow holes and the screw holes of the case.
5. Insert and tighten the four screws using the included allen key.