Arduino Compatible HC-SR04 Ultrasonic/Sonar Distance Sensor Module
- Operating Voltage : 5V(DC)
- Static Current: Less than 2mA.
- Output Signal: Electric frequency signal, high level 5V, low level 0V.
- Sensor Angle: Not more than 15 degrees
- Detection Distance: 2cm-450cm
- High Precision: Up to 0.3cm
- Input Trigger Signal: 10us TTL impulse
- Echo Signal : output TTL PWL signal
Supply the module with 5V, the output will be 5V while obstacle in range, or 0V if not.The out pin of this module is used as a switching output when anti-theft module, and without the feet when ranging modules.
Note : the module should be inserted in the circuit before been power, which avoid producing high level of misoperation;if not, then power again.
- Adopt IO trigger through supplying at least 10us sequence of high level signal.
- The module automatically send eight 40khz square wave and automatically detect whether receive the returning pulse signal.
- If there is signals returning, through outputting high level and the time of high level continuing is the time of that from the ultrasonic transmitting to receiving. Test distance =(high level time * sound velocity (340M/S) / 2.
Note: when installing, connect the GND terminal first, otherwise, the module may get damaged.