USBridge Signature Player with Volumio
The Allo USBridge Signature Player is based on (and includes) a Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+ SBC (Single Board Computer), offering this system great versatility and improved isolation between connections. The Volumio operating system is pre-installed on a microSD card and the streamer is delivered mounted in a custom-designed aluminum housing.
NOTE: This USBRridge Signature Player includes a second rear plate for the case which allows the DigiOne Signature to be mounted inside the player also as shown in the image gallery. The DigiOne Signature board is sold separately.
- 3 x USB 2.0 Host: 1 on rear side marked as USB CLEAN, 2 on front side marked as Wi-Fi/BT
- (USB 2.0 ports capable of delivering up to 900mA)
- 1 x HDMI (Rear side)
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port (AX88179 chipset)
- MicroSD card slot for OS (8GB or above)
- Power: 5V/3A through USB-C connector
- DigiOne Signature Clean Power: 5V/1A adaptor source or battery pack power 5v to 9v range
- LED Status: power (PWR) green led shows the power status and ACT red led shows the SD card activity
Note: All USB host ports are with over current protection circuit.
Support & Downloads
- USBridge Signature Manual
- Volumio Configuration for USBridge Signature
- Supported OS: http://126.96.36.199:9011/Allocom/
CLICK HERE FOR AUDIO SUPPORT
(You will be directed to ComputerAudiophile where we have centralized our support center)