USB Power Switch
- 8086 Consultancy
Enables power to a USB device to be turned on/off via a USB power switch (MOSFET).
- Supplied with the PD (pull down) resistor set (Normally off).
- Connectors on top for GND / EN / 5V
- When the EN pin is connected to >2V (5V max) power to the device is turned on.
- Simple toggle/slide switch at the end of a (long) cable, connecting 5V to EN to turn on.
- Raspberry Pi/Arduino - Connect GPIO pin to EN (and GND to GND) set GPIO pin to output, turn the pin on to enable power.
The USB Power Switch can be used to control power for many USB powered devices such as Raspberry Pi Zero, Chromecasts, etc.
- FOR USE ONLY WITH 5 VOLT supplies and devices - Using anything else may damage your power supply/charger/USB devices and the USB Power Switch board.
- USB data lines are connected at all times.
- PCB colour may vary.
Raspberry Pi/USB Power Monitor/Cables not included.