Uno Compatible Motor Control Shield (L293D Motor Driver)
This is a motor shield for an Arduino Uno that makes it easy for your Arduino to control various types of motors! All you need to do is attach this to your Uno, run wires from your motors to the respective terminal blocks, and supply some external power to the board. Then you are done and can control servo motors, DC motors, and Stepper motors. More information on the specs is included bellow in the features section. If you search google for L293D Motor Driver you can find many libraries that will help you program your Arduino Uno with the motor shield for the type of motor you want to use.
- 2 connections for 5V 'hobby' servos connected to the Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter!
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, interleaved or micro-stepping.
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, 4.5V to 25V
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (10-22AWG) and power
- Arduino reset button brought up top
- 2-pin terminal block to connect external power, for seperate logic/motor supplies
Dimensions: Depth 20mm, Height 9mm, Width 53mm, Weight 35g