StereoPi V1 AnyCase Kit
The StereoPi AnyCase Accessory Kit allows you to quickly assemble your stereoscopic or 360 photo/video setup with no need for a 3D printer or a CNC laser cutter!
We've included everything you might need for quickly starting your experiments with 5 mounting plates for your cameras and your StereoPi.
5 mounting plates for your cameras and your StereoPi
You can do a stereoscopic setup with either of our 25 mm, 65 mm, 120 mm or 200 mm stereo base. Or you can go for a 360 degree photo/video setup with the 360 base!
M2 nylon spacer kit
With this M2 kit and a screwdriver you can assemble your setup in just 10 minutes! Both StereoPi and Raspberry Pi cameras have M2 mounting holes!
3 types of Raspberry Pi camera ribbon cables included
Sometimes you need to bend a camera cable for your custom setup. Don't restrain yourself out of fear of damaging your cable. We've included 12 camera ribbon cables:
- 4 x 5 cm camera ribbon cables
- 4 x 10 cm camera ribbon cables
- 4 x 15 cm camera ribbon cables
With the AnyCase kit your StereoPi quick start will be really quick!
AnyCase for any case!
- 5 x mounting plates
- M2 nylon spacer kit (180 pcs)
- 12 x RPi camera ribbon cables (4x5cm, 4x10cm & 4x15cm)
- V1 original Raspberry Pi cameras (and clones)
- V2 original Raspberry Pi cameras
- Waveshare M and G wideangle cameras
Please note that the AnyCase kit does not include any cameras, StereoPi or Raspberry Pi Compute Module boards.