Raspberry Pi 4 Model B/4GB
- Raspberry Pi Foundation
- Maximum Purchase:
- 2 units
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B/4GB - Your new desktop computer
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi range, boasting a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.5GHz, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0/BLE, true Gigabit Ethernet, and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT.
The dual-band wireless LAN comes with modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced wireless LAN compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
- Dual displays 4K output - you can run two monitors at once — and in 4K, too!
- Fast networking Raspberry Pi 4 comes with Gigabit Ethernet, along with onboard wireless networking and Bluetooth.
- USB 3: along with two USB 2 ports you'll find two USB 3 ports, which can transfer data up to ten times faster.
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 4GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
* A good quality 2.5A power supply can be used if downstream USB peripherals consume less than 500mA in total.
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B product brief
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B schematic diagrams
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B mechanical drawing
- Documentation including hardware and configuration
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B will remain in production until at least January, 2026
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This RPi4B:4GB model works great as a desktop PC especially for those who use Google apps and storage. The initial release has firmware problems with the HDMI that is not fully implemented for dual displays. I would have rated a 5 if these problems didn’t exist and they had included an adapter for the micro-HDMI connector to help users over that hurdle.