The latest and the most powerful model! Released on June 24, 2019!
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi range, boasting a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.5GHz, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0/BLE, true Gigabit Ethernet, and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT.
The dual-band wireless LAN comes with modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced wireless LAN compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
- 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 CPU (Broadcom 2711)
- 4GB RAM (LPDDR4 SDRAM) - also available in 1GB and 2GB versions!
- On-board wireless LAN - dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- On-board Bluetooth 5.0 HS low-energy (BLE)
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- True Gigabit Ethernet
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- 2x micro HDMI, 4k video
- 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
- MIPI Camera port (CSI)
- MIPI Display port (DSI)
- microSD format for loading OS & data storage
- 5V/3A DC via USB type C connector
- 5V DC via GPIO
- PoE Enabled
- Multimedia H.265 decode (4kp60), H.254 decode (1080p60), H.254 encode (1080p30), OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 graphics
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This RPi4B:4GB model works great as a desktop PC especially for those who use Google apps and storage. The initial release has firmware problems with the HDMI that is not fully implemented for dual displays. I would have rated a 5 if these problems didn’t exist and they had included an adapter for the micro-HDMI connector to help users over that hurdle.