Looking to create your own personalized robot and require a frame to hold the range finding module? This kit comes preloaded with a HC-SR04 ultrasonic rangefinder, a tower pro SG92R servo and four wire DuPont female to female cable for connecting straight to your microcontroller of choice. This entire unit is held together by a beautiful and transparent acrylic frame, it has three holes to be mounted onto any surface you choose for your robotic application needs. Included in the kit are various screws and nuts to help you install the unit.
- HC-SR04 x1
- Tower Pro SG92R x1
- Acrylic Casing x1
- Female to Female DuPont Cable 4 wire x1
- Sensor Bracket: 46 x 42 x 13 mm (W x L x D)
- Motor Frame: 32 x 39 x 3 x 2.7 mm (W x L x D x Dia.)
Hook Up Reference:
- Connect the 4 wire DuPont female header into the male pins of the HC-SR04.
- Feed the cable through the slot of the Sensor Bracket.
- Push the Sensor onto the flat plate of the Sensor Bracket and insert 1 screw at the top right corner, tighten opposite side of Sensor Bracket with Nut.
- Screw the Bottom center hole of the acrylic Sensor Bracket to the Servo Adapter attached to the Servo motor.
- Place two Standoff on both extremity of the holes on the Motor Frame and fasten with screw. Attach onto surface of preference and tighten with screws.