PiKVM V4 Mini
PiKVM V4 Mini
The next generation of Raspberry Pi based KVM over IP. Manage your servers or PC remotely! PiKVM is a feature-rich, production grade, open-source, Raspberry Pi based KVM over IP device.
PiKVM V4 Mini is the compact and budget-friendly version of PiKVM V4 with all the essential features. It is small, cost-effective, and powerful!
- Capture video signal up to [email protected] Hz with audio and deliver it to your browser using WebRTC and efficient H.264 encoding.
- Transfer your mouse and keyboard actions to a remote PC.
- Take full control of a remote PC’s power: remote reset or reboot using the actual hardware reset & power buttons connector functions.
- Access to all configuration settings of a remote computer like tweaking UEFI/BIOS settings to do some overclocking!
- Boot a controlled PC using any OS you need using mass storage device emulation support. You can even reinstall the system remotely!
- Fanless design with a passive heatsink for quiet operation.
- Includes a locator led simplifying your device search.
- Improved power consumption in idle mode: just 2.67 Watts!
|Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4||CM4102000 with 2GB of RAM, WiFi, and Bluetooth|
|Power type||DC 5.1V, 3A|
|Power failure option||Internal supercapacitor for the real time clock support|
|HDMI female||HDMI source input|
|USB-C female||For the keyboard, mouse, mass storage, and other external device emulation)|
|USB-C female||Serial console management port|
|Micro SD card slot||For the OS storage|
|ATX RJ-45||Special port for power control or AUX|
|WiFi||Optional WiFi b/g/n support with internal/external antenna|
|LED indicators||power, activity, console power, search led, HDMI source engaged|
|OLED display||OLED 128x32 0.91” white|
|Supported resolutions||up to [email protected]|
|Video compression methods||MJPEG, H.264|
|Audio capture mode||HDMI audio capture support|
|Peak power consumption||Up to 12W (2.6A/5V)|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Size||120 x 68 x 24mm|
- PiKVM V4 Mini device
- Micro SD card with pre-imaged PiKVM software
- ATX control board
- ATX connection cables
- ATX installation brackets
- 1 x Ethernet cable
- 1 x ATX cable
- 1 x USB C to USB A cable
- 5V 3.1A USB C Power Supply (international adapters)