HighPi Raspberry Pi 2/3 Case - Clear
This case is designed to fit the Raspberry Pi models B+ / 2B / 3B / 3B+. The equivalent case for the model 4B can be found here.
Designed and made in Canada from high quality ABS material. Tall enough to host a wide range of add-on board and slim enough to look cool. Just a fraction of an inch taller than most of the "standard" cases and still a perfect fit for boards like HiFiBerry DAC+ (see specs below).
The HighPi case sets a new standard for ease of use and versatility. Installing or removing the Raspberry Pi PI3B board is astonishingly quick, simple, and secure; all without tools or assembly. One snap action locks the Pi board into the case; the second secures the lid, rattle free. Remove the Pi board and the lid with one-finger-releases for each. Genius!
Whether you’re running a plain PI3B board or modding it to the max, the HighPi PI3B case has your Pi covered. Generous internal room allows HATs, break-out boards, or heat sinks. Vents on three sides double as fly-through cable ports for the GPIO and whatever else you need to connect to. A two-section break-out allows you to choose how much of the A/V side of the case to open up for connectors on attached boards.
This case perfectly accommodates the HiFiBerry DAC+ Light/Standard/Pro/RTC HATS and the DAC2 HD HAT. HiFiBerry boards such as the DAC+ ADC that include headphone jacks will not fit.
The HighPi PI3B case can be wall mounted horizontally with two screws for easy removal, or mounted in any orientation including upside-down with four screws from inside the case. When wall mounted horizontally, the A/V and audio cables hang downward from the Pi, improving visual tidiness and reducing the need for support of heavy cables.
Also available in Black.
HighPi PI3B Full Feature List
- Durable two part ABS plastic case
- Industry-leading ease of use, easy and tool free
- Large internal volume for HATs, break-out boards, or heat sinks
- Vents on three sides double as fly-through cable ports
- Two-section breakout on A/V side for break-out board I/O
- Mounting option 1: two M3.5/M3/#6 screws slide into wall mounts
for easy removal, horizontal orientation with A/V side down, 40mm spacing
- Mounting option 2: four M3.5/M3/#6 screws through feet from inside for
secure mounting in any orientation, 68.3 x 38.8mm spacing
- Self-adhesive feet included, quantity 4
- Matte finish hides fingerprints
- Available in black, red, and clear. Order two and mix lids!
- External dimensions: 96 x 66 x 41mm
- Internal volume for breakout boards:
- Length – 90.0mm
- Width – 60.0mm
- Height – 28.8mm (from top of PI3B PCB to underside of lid)