USB GPS VK-162
The VK-162 GPS Receiver is a low cost High sensitivity GPS Receiver + Internal Antenna with USB connector. It is a stand alone GPS receiver providing a solution with high position and speed accuracy performances as well as high sensitivity and tracking capabilities in urban conditions.
It is compatible with Raspberry Pi and Plug'n'Play with Stratux!
- Built in Ublox G6010 / G7020 Low power consumption GPS chipset.
- 50 channel GPS L1 frequency C/A Code.
- Superior sensitivity up to -162dBm.
- Built-in WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS Demodulator with out any additional hardware.
- Low power consumption.
- Water proof design.
- USB interface with 2m long cable.
- Magnetic Fix
- Tracking sensitivity: -160dBm
- Acquisition sensitivity: -146dBm
- Cold start time: 32s [average]
- Warm start time: 32s [average]
- Hot start time: 1s [average]
- Recapture Time: 0.1s [average]