GFX HAT - 128x64 LCD Display with RGB Backlight and Touch Buttons
A 128x64 pixel, 2.15" LCD display with snazzy six-zone RGB backlight and six capacitive touch buttons. GFX HAT makes an ideal display and interface for your headless Pi projects.
GFX HAT riffs off Pimoroni's beloved Display-O-Tron HAT, but gives you the flexibility of individual pixels, letting you display more complex graphics and real typefaces, while retaining the handy capacitive touch buttons for input/navigation.
- 128x64 pixel, 2.15" LCD display
- Integrated diffuser/reflector assembly
- Six-zone RGB LED backlight
- SN3218 LED driver chip (I2C address 0x54)
- Six capacitive touch buttons with white LEDs
- Microchip CAP1166 capacitive touch/LED driver chip ((I2C address 0x2c)
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
- Python library
- Comes fully assembled
Our Python library handles displaying on the LCD, controlling the backlight, and linking functions to the touch buttons. We've also included a couple of examples to get you started.