Elecfreaks Smart Cutebot Pro, Programming Robot Car For micro:bit
ELECFREAKS micro:bit Smart Cutebot Pro Robot Car Kit is a programming robot for STEAM education, it equips with a 4-way infrared line-following sensor, an encoder motor, the LED rainbow light, an ultrasonic sensor, and other devices. With the encoder motors, the Cutebot Pro provides the flexibility to control the distance the cart travels and enables more precise control of the turning angle. The Cutebot Pro also offers a variety of expansion interfaces to allow for the expansion of additional hardware to stimulate your child's imagination and creativity.
- Closed-loop motor for more precise driving: Compared with Cutebot, our cutebot pro has an upgraded motor. From the open-loop motor to the closed-loop motor, the ELECFREAKS micro:bit Smart Cutebot Pro Robot Car can receive instructions more accurately and the driving route can be more accurate.
- 4 line-tracking sensors to identify more complex lines: ELECFREAKS micro:bit Smart Cutebot Pro is upgraded to 4 line-tracking sensors, which can identify more complex intersections such as crossroads or T-junctions. 4 line-tracking sensor data can be fused into one line of analog data to realize PID line inspection. At the same time, it can also combine many sensors and building blocks to realize more application scenarios.
- Comes with lithium battery for power supply: The newly upgraded Cutebot Pro no longer needs to buy a lithium battery expansion pack. It carries a lithium battery box and supports 2000ma lithium battery power supply, which makes the battery life longer and can create more cases.
- More sensors and structural parts can be expanded: ELECFREAKS micro:bit Smart Cutebot Pro Robot Car adds an additional motor expansion interface, adding more holes for structural parts, which can expand structural devices such as mechanical arms, and can create more fighting cases.
- The car is more atmospheric and the appearance is more beautiful: Compared with cutebot, its body is larger, the motor torque is greater, and the speed is faster. At the same time, our engineers combined the aerodynamic design and used wider tires, which have stronger grip and smoother driving.
- Power supply: 18650 lithium battery
- Charging current: 1000mA
- Charging time: About 120min
- Max. working voltage: 4.2V
- Rated working voltage: 3.7V
- Min. working voltage: 3.3V
- The output voltage from motor connections: 3.3V
- Max. output current from motor connections: 0.2A
- The output voltage from servo connections: The current battery voltage
- Max. output current from servo connections: 3A
- The output voltage from the IO ports: 3.3V
- Max. output current from IO ports: 3A
- Onboard devices: 2 Rainbow lights; 2 Headlights; 1 Buzzer; 1 Infrared receiving module; 4-way Infrared line-following sensors
- Servo connections: 4 pcs
- Motor connections: 1 pc
- GPIO connections: 4 pcs
- IIC ports: 2 pcs
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Cutebot Pro
- USB Cable
- User Guide
- Line-following Map
- micro:bit (optional)