A set of 5 x DS18B20 sensors!
This is a digital temperature sensor that can be used with any Arduino board. It measures temperatures from -55°C to +125°C and outputs a digital signal that can be read using one of the digital pins on the Arduino.
The benefits of this sensor over an Analog one are that it does not occupy an Analog pin on the Arduino (On an UNO there are 6 Analog pins vs. 14 Digital pins), it only requires one wire to communicate, and outputs digital values that correlate with the measured temperature (so no correction tables are required). Also each sensor has its own address so several sensors can be connected to one digital pin allowing you to read the temperature of each sensor separately without using extra digital pins on your Arduino!
- DS18B20 Temperature Sensor x 5
- Temperature Range of -55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- Accuracy of +/- 0.5°C (from -10°C to +85°C)
- Resolution is 9 to 12 bit and user selectable
- Only one wire required for communication
- Each Device has a Unique 64-Bit Serial Code Stored in an On-Board ROM
- Multidrop Capability Simplifies Distributed Temperature-Sensing Applications
- Can Be Powered from Data Line; Power Supply Range is 3.0V to 5.5V
- Converts Temperature to 12-Bit digital word in 750ms (Max)
- User-Definable Nonvolatile (NV) Alarm Settings
- Applications Include Thermostatic Controls, Industrial Systems, Consumer Products, Thermometers, or Any Thermally Sensitive System
Depth 4mm, Height 19mm, Width 5mm, Weight 0.1g