Argon Fan HAT for Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+/4B
- A fan HAT that uses a 40mm cooling fan to prevent overheating on the Raspberry Pi 3 and Raspberry Pi 4.
- Comes with a power button that can be used to do forced shutdowns, safe shutdowns, and reboots to the Pi.
- Only needs a one-line script for full functionality. Even gives an easy-to-use fan controller allowing users to decide when the HAT should adjust the fan speed.
- Can change fan speed based on CPU temperature.
- Provides enough space for a heat sink to be used on the chips of the Raspberry Pi board.
The Argon Fan HAT is a simple Raspberry Pi HAT that cools the Pi and gives it a safe shutdown button. With just a one-line script, you'll have full functionality for the HAT, allowing you to do additional features such as rebooting the Pi, and adjusting the fan speed of the single board computer. You can even program when the fan adjusts its speed, giving you full control over the HAT. Get ready to use this in any Raspberry Pi Case that offers HAT support, such as the Argon POLY+ or the Argon NEO. The best part is that this will work for the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, and the Raspberry Pi 3 B+.
- Does NOT include spacers (9mm recommended, 9mm Steel Standoff Set With Screws)
- Does NOT support heatsinks
- Does NOT allow GPIO connections on top
- There is no camera or display cable slot on the hat
Installation script: https://download.argon40.com/argon1.sh