Aluminum Heatsink for Raspberry Pi 4B (3-Pack)
- Set of 3 Aluminum heat sinks
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B board
- 3M 8810 adhesive thermal tape on the back
- Can be used with any other devices
- Reduce chip hot-spots and increase thermal dissipation surface area
3x heat-sink with thermal tape
- The large heatsink goes on the CPU (with the metal cap near the center of the Pi4)
- The medium heatsink goes on the memory chip (next to the CPU near the center of the Pi4)
- The small one on the USB3 chip (next to the middle USB ports)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice product, but all of the installation "How Tos" and videos said there is no need for a heatsink on the RAM chip, but there is a need for heatsinks on the network controller and USB controller.
While I disagree with not needing a heatsink on the RAM, it would be nice to have two small square heatsinks instead of just one.