This is a 5V 8-Channel Relay interface board able to control various appliances, and other equipment with large currents. It can be controlled directly by Micro-controller (Raspberry Pi, Arduino,etc.).
- 5V 8-Channel Relay interface board, each needs 15-20mA driver current
- Each relay provides NO and NC contacts
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by micro-controllers
- Indication LED’s for Relay output status
- There's a jumper on the relay to make it Active high or Active low
While this product is unbranded, it is identical in function the SainSmart 8-channel relay. Please refer to its Pi Connection sheet for more information.