Stepper Motor – NEMA 17 40mm 1.2A
This NEMA17 40mm Stepper Motor can do all the jobs for your 3D printers. Suitable for X,Y and Z axis. It’s also great for all kinds of mechanical projects, robotics, inkjet printers, CNC and laser marking machines.
Includes cable with connectors. Can be directly plugged in to A4988 or A4983 stepper drivers.
- Rated voltage/phase: 2 V
- Rated current/phase: 1.2 A
- Resistance/phase: 1.7 Ω ± 10%
- Inductance/phase: 4.5mH ± 20% (1kHz 1 V rms)
- Holding Torque: 0.4 N.m Min.
- Number of leads: 4
- Shaft diameter: 5mm / 0.188″ (3/16″)
- Length: 40 mm
- Shaft length: 22 mm
- Full step angle: 1.8º ± 20% (without load)
- Frame size: 42mm*42mm*40mm