Servo Driver HAT for Raspberry Pi, 16-Channel, 12-bit, I2C
Waveshare 15275 - Servo Driver HAT for Raspberry Pi, 16-Channel, 12-bit, I2C Interface, Straight Pinheader
Needless to say, the Raspberry Pi is powerful enough in most cases, yet it's not that good at providing precise PWM output. You may have tried to control a robotic arm or a hexapod walker by using the Pi, but finally get frustrated due to the limited number of PWM outputs and the jittering servo. Now you get a new option to bring your ideas to life, we prepare this useful Servo Driver HAT for you.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- I2C controlled, using only 2 pins
- Up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs, 12-bit resolution for each channel (4096 scales)
- Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from battery through VIN terminal
- Standard servo interface, supports common used servo such as SG90, MG90S, MG996R, etc.
- Reserved I2C control pins, allows to work with other control boards
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples in python like Bluetooth/WiFi remote control)
- Power supply: 5V (Pi connector) OR 6V~12V (VIN terminal)
- Servo voltage: 5V
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- Driver: PCA9685
- Control interface: I2C
- Dimension: 65mm x 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
This HAT can be used to drive servos such as:
- SG90 Servo
- MG90S Servo
- MG996R Servo
Note: Raspberry Pi and servos are NOT included.
- Servo Driver HAT x1
- RPi screws pack (2pcs) x1