Small cast. Big show. Screenly is Digital Signage made easy.
This starter kit, in association with Screenly, offers Full HD video and images on your TV screens, powered by a single Raspberry Pi and the revolutionary Screenly software stack.
Screenly is software that runs on the tiny Raspberry Pi credit card sized computer for an unbelievable price. From such a small package, Screenly delivers amazing performance. It’ll play flawless full 1080p HD video, render web content and more. With Screenly and £60 worth of hardware, you can turn any modern TV or monitor into a vibrant digital sign. Screenly can be used for anything from displaying advertisement to live dashboards with system status and in-store infomercials.
With Screenly Pro you can manage all your screens from a feature-rich web administrator. You can create playlists for a single screen or for many, group screens into easy to handle units, or locate screens in need of servicing at a glance. Installation is as easy as it gets: plug in a few cables for each new node and you’ll be up and running in minutes. You won’t even need to bring a keyboard to the location of your screen.
We are working with Screenly as their preferred hardware distributor in Canada to provide the ideal kit that will come pre-loaded with Screenly’s revolutionary software to bring its digital signage capabilities to your screens.
Each kit will come pre-assembled for your extra convenience, and will include:
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Short crust black - Temporary Substitution – Some units may ship with Short Crust White as an alternative
- 6ft HDMI Cable
- Official Raspberry Pi Power Supply
- 16GB Class 10 microSD Card pre-loaded with Screenly Pro
New features include:
- Stronger security provided by Canonical through Ubuntu Core
- Gapless playback for images, videos, and web-pages
- Full hardware accelerated playback for all supported asset types
- New Official support for NEC P- and V- series monitors through the built-in Raspberry Pi SoC