Pimoroni Pico VGA Demo Base
Built especially to showcase Raspberry Pi's low cost, feature-rich RP2040 chip, this board has VGA output, an SD card slot, digital I2S audio output, and more!
Based on the reference design by Raspberry Pi our Pimoroni Pico VGA Demo Base is a great way to start experimenting with Raspberry Pi Pico/RP2040. It's the perfect way to demo of some of the fun things you can achieve with the RP2040 microcontroller such as generating a solid VGA output without taxing the CPU at all!
- Amaze your friends by showing them you still own a D-sub cable!
- Bask in the glory of 15-bit analog video!
- Get teary eyed over the warm, authentic, RC filtered PWM audio!
This board will run the various example programs that Raspberry Pi have put together to demonstrate features of the RP2040.
- Powered by Raspberry Pi Pico
- 15-pin VGA connector
- I2S DAC for line out audio
- PWM audio output
- SD card slot
- Reset button
- Headers to install your Raspberry Pi Pico
- Three user switches
- Fully assembled (no soldering required)