Pibow Coupe 5 (Case for Raspberry Pi 5) – Ninja
- Maximum Purchase:
- 2 units
The slim, hackable and attractive case for Raspberry Pi 5.
Here at Pirate Towers, we happen to think that plugging a bunch of fun stuff into a Raspberry Pi is the best thing ever, so we designed a protective case that will let you do that easily.
Pibow 5 lets you access all the ports and connectors on your Pi and even has a clever little tab that will let you push the Pi 5's brand new power button whilst it's safely ensconced in its case. The case is designed to fit neatly around Raspberry Pi's new Active Cooler.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 5 only
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 5 Official Active Cooler
- Super-slimline profile
- Fully HAT/pHAT compatible
- Protects your beloved Pi 5!
- Clear top leaves Raspberry Pi 5 visible (so you can gaze upon its wonder).
- GPIO cut-out
- Leaves all ports and connectors accessible
- External Power Button Nubbin via compliant mechanism magic
- Mounting holes on the base that will accommodate M2.5 screws/bolts and the studs on popular Danish ABS construction blocks ?
- Made from lightweight high-quality cast acrylic
- Great for hacking and tinkering!
- Made in Sheffield, UK
Crafted out of five unique layers including a transparent top that leaves your beautiful Pi visible inside. Each layer is laser-cut from colourful high-quality cast acrylic and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi 5 while leaving the primary ports and GPIO accessible.
This case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. No tools are required for assembly or disassembly!