MI:power Case for the BBC micro:bit – Orange
This is the ORANGE version of this case.
This case has been designed to protect a BBC micro:bit with Kitronik’s MI:power board. The case fully encloses both of the PCBs creating a rugged unit that is ideal for creating portable designs. The clear front allows the BBC micro:bit to be seen inside the case, allowing the on-board LED matrix to be viewed.
The MI:pro protector case is available in four different colour options; Clear, Green, Orange and Blue. For each of the options the front and back plates are cut from clear Perspex and the mid layer pieces are cut from Perspex of the selected colour.
- Provides excellent protection to the BBC micro:bit whilst mounted to a MI:power board.
- Full access to the A and B buttons on the BBC micro:bit.
- Clear case shows on-board LEDs for added functionality.
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 65 x 50 x 18 mm
- 4 x M3 Cheese Head Nylon Machine Screw.
- 4 x M3 Nylon Full Nut.
- 1 x Back Plate.
- 1 x Front Plate.
- 2 x Mid-layer Plate.