- Raspberry Pi
Note: There are currently no cases available that fit the IQaudio boards.
IQaudio DigiAMP+ uses the Texas Instruments TAS5756M PowerDAC to deliver direct connection to PASSIVE stereo speakers at up to 2x35wpc with variable output. Ideal for a Raspberry Pi-based hi-fi system.
IQaudio DigiAMP+ connects to the 40-pin GPIO header of Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+, Raspberry Pi 2, Raspberry Pi 3, or Raspberry Pi 4 with no need for soldering. DigiAMP+ must be powered from an external supply, and requires a 12-24V DC power source to its 5.5 mm x 2.5 mm barrel connector. The XP Power VEC65US19 power supply is recommended for use with DigiAMP+.
The DigiAMP+ provides power to the Raspberry Pi through the GPIO connection. DO NOT APPLY POWER TO THE RASPBERRY PI'S OWN POWER INPUT WHEN USING DigiAMP+.
The amplifier is by default muted at power on (mute LED lit). The mute state/LED is under software control (Raspberry Pi GPIO22).
IQAudio DigiAMP+ Features
- HAT compliant accessory; EEPROM, mounting holes
- Full-HD audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Up to 2x35w of crystal clear amplification
- No soldering required to your Raspberry Pi
- Integrated hardware volume control (via ALSA)
- Powers the Raspberry Pi from the Pi-DigiAMP+ power input
- Linux driver support already delivered within Raspbian
- AMP can be enabled / disabled via Raspberry Pi’s GPIO22
- Advanced ESD protection
- Uses the digital I2S audio signals to reduce CPU load over USB audio solutions
- Fully built and tested Raspberry Pi accessory
- Designed and manufactured in the UK