Game HAT for Raspberry Pi
Waveshare 15154 - Game HAT for Raspberry Pi, make your own game console
This Game HAT turns your Raspberry Pi into a classic game console. Relive all your handheld gaming nostalgia.
- 3.5inch IPS screen, 480x320 resolution
- 60 frame experience, smoothly display, no more frame loss
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B/3B+ (Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH requires another HDMI cable)
- Integrates battery charge circuitry, powered from an 18650 lithium battery (NOT included), plays anywhere anytime
- Battery capacity indicator
- Onboard speaker and earphone jack, listen to the familiar BGM from the old days
- Game function keys vary according to specific game
- Start + Select to exit current game
- The four keys on the bottom allow you to adjust screen brightness/contrast, volume, etc.
Weight: 0.212 kg
Note: the Raspberry Pi and 18650 battery in the photo are NOT included.
- Game HAT x1
- Acrylic case x1
- HDMI connector x1
- RPi screws pack x1