Compact Rechargeable Battery for Raspberry Pi – 10400mAh
After testing a number of options for mobile-powering a Pi we now can offer this cost-effective and powerful battery pack. We tested it with all Pi boards. It worked fine with all boards. We did occasionally get under-power icon for 3B+ BUT the board ran fine regardless how much load we were putting on the CPU!
- Type-C USB port, dual USB output
- High capacity of 10400 mAh
- LED light and LED charging status
- Multiple safety protection system to ensure devices safety
- Battery Tupe：Li-ion Battery
- Input：Micro USB:2.1A Type-C:5V/3A Total max: 5V/3.4A
- Output：USB-A1:5V/1A USB-A2:5V/2.4A Type-C:5V/3A
- Dimension： 5 x 2.5 x 1 inches
- Weight：279 g / 10.0 oz
Raspberry Pi will run for hours without grid power. You can turn it into days or even weeks with Sleepy Pi power management board.
- Power bank
- USB to Micro-USB charging cable (about 1 foot long)