Acrylic Case for HackRF One
- Great Scott Gadgets
Official clear case for the Great Scott Gadgets HackRF One, for the bare HackRF One card or to replace the black plastic case of HackRF.
Warning: Do not overtighten! Hand-tighten only at every step.
- Use a guitar pick or spudger to extract the HackRF One circuit board from the black plastic case.
- Insert one long screw into each corner of the bottom acrylic panel. Secure each long screw with a short (5 mm) spacer on the opposite side of the panel.
- Place the HackRF One circuit board (facing up) on top of the bottom panel, fitting the ends of the long screws through the corner mounting holes of the circuit board.
- Secure the circuit board with one long (6 mm) spacer in each corner.
- Place the top acrylic panel on top of the circuit board, aligning the cutouts with the circuit board's expansion headers.
- Secure each corner with a short screw.