Waveshare SKU: 14300 - 5inch 800x480 Capacitive Touch Screen LCD, HDMI interface. Supports multiple mini-PCs and Systems.
- 800x480 hardware resolution, configurable by software (up to 1920x1080)
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, BB Black, Banana Pi, as well as general desktop computers
- On the Raspberry Pi, it supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, WIN10 IOT, single touch, and driver free
- As a computer monitor, it supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, single touch, and driver free
- Supports popular game consoles like Microsoft XBOX360, Sony PS4, and Nintendo Switch, etc.
- Multi languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- 3.5mm audio jack, speaker connector, supports HDMI audio output
- Also supports VGA input (specific cable is required and should be purchased separately)
Weight: 0.196 kg
Note: Raspberry Pi and Speaker (8Î© 5W) in the photos are NOT included.
- 5inch HDMI LCD (H) x1
- HDMI cable x1
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x1
- RPi screws pack (4pcs) x1
- Why doesn't the LCD work with my Raspbian?
- To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, drivers should be installed first. Please refer to the user manual.
For the first testing, you may want to use Waveshare's provided image directly.
- Why doesn't the LCD work with the Waveshare provided image?
- Make sure the hardware connection is correct.
Make sure the image in TF card is burnt correctly.
The PWR will keep on and the ACT will keep blinking when the Raspberry Pi starts up successfully, in case both of the two LEDs keep on, it is possible that the image was burnt incorrectly OR the TF card was in bad contact.
- Which power supply should I use?
- It is recommended to use a 5V/2A power adapter for the Raspberry Pi other than the USB connection, otherwise the Pi may fail to start up because the PC's USB port might have not enough power.
For more info, please check the wiki page.