1080p Full-HD WebCam for Pi 400
This 1080P webcam has the built-in microphone which enables you to enjoy chatting in real time video with your family and friends. And the microphone has applied the noise-canceling technology.
We have tested it with Raspberry Pi 4 and Raspberry Pi 400.
- Resolution: Full HD 1080P, 1920*1080 Pixels
- Lens Type: Full HD Glass Lens
- Viewing Angle: 70 Degrees
- Focus Type: Fixed Focus
- Focus Range: 60cm and Beyond
- Built-in Mic.: Single Digital Mic.
- Output Format: MJPEG
- Frame Rate: 30fps
- USB: USB 2.0
- System Requirements
- Compatible with: Windows 7 /8 / 8.1 / 10 or Later
- Works in USB Video Device Class (UVC) Mode:
- Mac OS 10.6 or Later
- Linux OS 2.6 or Later
- Chrome OS 6.0 or Later
- Android V6.0 or Later
- Compatible with social and video calling software of the above system
Operating System : Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / Raspberry Pi OS
Download Only for Windows - Not needed for other OS!
Instructions on How to download and install the driver properly:
- Press “Download” button to download the desired driver.
- Save it somewhere where you will remember after download. We recommend that you save it on your desktop, so it will be easy to find.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- When it’s successfully installed, please restart your computer.
- After you have restarted the computer, connect the product to the USB port on your computer. Window will now recognize your product.