Raspberry Pi 4 Model B/2GB
- Raspberry Pi Foundation
The latest and the most powerful model! Released on June 24, 2019!
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi range, boasting a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.5GHz, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0/BLE, true Gigabit Ethernet, and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT.
The dual-band wireless LAN comes with modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced wireless LAN compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
- 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 CPU (Broadcom 2711)
- 2GB RAM (LPDDR4 SDRAM) - also available in 1GB and 4GB versions!
- On-board wireless LAN - dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- On-board Bluetooth 5.0 HS low-energy (BLE)
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- True Gigabit Ethernet
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- 2x micro HDMI, 4k video
- 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
- MIPI Camera port (CSI)
- MIPI Display port (DSI)
- microSD format for loading OS & data storage
- 5V/3A DC via USB type C connector
- 5V DC via GPIO
- PoE Enabled
- Multimedia H.265 decode (4kp60), H.254 decode (1080p60), H.254 encode (1080p30), OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 graphics
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought the 2GB model to play around with and learn at home and I've been extremely happy with it. It's a great product, was shipped quickly and was packaged well, and pishop's pricing is competitive with other vendors.
The board itself has worked as expected, I would suggest you get a heatsink or case to manage the heat coming off the CPU.
Running Raspbien Buster and Pi-Hole (v. 4.3.1). Both running smoothly with no speed bumps so far. As reported, it does get hot. Highly recommend at least a heat sink, if not a combo with fan. Running only pi-hole though and it's only warm to the touch with heat sink. Works perfectly for what I'm doing with it.