Raspberry Pi 4 Model B/2GB
- Raspberry Pi
- Maximum Purchase:
- 2 units
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi range, boasting a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.5GHz, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0/BLE, true Gigabit Ethernet, and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT.
The dual-band wireless LAN comes with modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced wireless LAN compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz
- 1GB, 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2x micro-HDMI® ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan 1.0
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 - 50 degrees C ambient
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought the 2GB model to play around with and learn at home and I've been extremely happy with it. It's a great product, was shipped quickly and was packaged well, and pishop's pricing is competitive with other vendors.
The board itself has worked as expected, I would suggest you get a heatsink or case to manage the heat coming off the CPU.
Running Raspbien Buster and Pi-Hole (v. 4.3.1). Both running smoothly with no speed bumps so far. As reported, it does get hot. Highly recommend at least a heat sink, if not a combo with fan. Running only pi-hole though and it's only warm to the touch with heat sink. Works perfectly for what I'm doing with it.