MonsterBorg - The Ultimate Raspberry Pi Robot
The MonsterBorg can be programmed as a self-driving robot, used for education about self-driving systems, or raced around the garden as an RC off-roader. It also makes a great platform for hacking about with robots by adding extra sensors or servos.
The MonsterBorg is a beast of a kit designed to be taken off road or driven autonomously, it's also the primary racing robot for Formula Pi.
- Up to three hours runtime!
- Designed for the Raspberry Pi 3 or Raspberry Pi 3B+
- 4x high-torque 300 RPM metal geared 37mm motors (pre soldered)
- Rugged 3mm thick Aluminium chassis
- 105mm / 4 inch diameter off road wheels
- ThunderBorg 5A motor controller
- ThunderBorg Lid for 10xAA batteries
- Mount for a Raspberry Pi camera
- No soldering required
The MonsterBorg kit comes with the wires, screws, motors, hubs and wheels that you need to get it running. You need just add a Raspberry Pi, a micro SD card, 10 AA batteries, and an optional Pi camera. Screwdrivers are needed for assembly.